We tried to keep this policy as simple and legalese-free as possible to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have about it. You should read this policy in full, but here’s a very brief summary with the key points we hope you take away from it:
- We don’t sell your personal data to anyone;
- All we know about you is what you share by visiting and exploring our services. We don’t collect any of your personal information from any third parties, so it’s completely up to you to decide what you want to share. You can use our application under a pseudonym, for instance;
- You are free to update your account details, or delete it entirely at any time. You can also ask us to give you a copy of the information you’ve submitted;
- We use your answers to our test to improve our understanding of personality traits. You’re completely free to decide whether to take a test or not;
- If you have any questions regarding our policies, please don’t hesitate to reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org.